Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Import Alliance Pre-Meet Sunday April 22 7AM at the Varsity

This weekend is packed with events so you guys will have to choose wisely. I'm going to post the other events taking place as well however, here is the pre-meet location for the drive-in to Import Alliance. Unfortunately I cannot attend Import Alliance due to a family situation. Chris from A-Town M Club will be leading the group. M-Atlanta should also be meeting there as well.

The plan is to meet at the Varsity at 7AM on Sunday morning. I'm thinking you guys will leave between 7:30 and 8AM but I will confirm with Chris. Lets get a count of who is coming? We have some guys coming from out of town that are attending.  I know of two in particular from E90post.com  JSCO from South Carolina with the famous Vossen BMW and Manny_World from Florida.

There is also a sign up sheet on e90post.com so we can get a count of who is attending the pre-meet.  The link is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment