Friday, April 27, 2012

BUSY APRIL

Hey Guys and Gals,

It's been a very busy April.  I'm sorry I couldn't attend the events this weekend but I heard that all of them were pretty good.  I'd like to thank Performing Imports for organizing the Mountain Run last Saturday which turned out very well even with the potential for bad weather.  Special thanks to Chris of A-Town M Club for leading the troops to Import Alliance.  The BMW turnout was pretty good but I hear that Hondas were everywhere!   Hopefully I will get back to the swing of things soon and will be back on the scene.  The next event is Caffeine and Octane on Sunday May 6th.  I will pass alng the pre-meet information as soon as it has been decided.

Also I'm working on the new club logo and I hope to have it in place very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment