Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Caffeine and Octane Photos Sept 4


As I stated before Caffeine and Octane was great!  I brought my dad out with me who is in his early 70's and he was able to see some of the older classics of his era.  I didn't tell him where we were going, I just told him to be ready at 6:30AM and I was coming to get him in the Bimmer.  He takes care of my mom who is very ill, so I wanted to do something special for him.  He said that he had a blast and really thoroughly enjoyed himself.    For those of you that have Facebook I'm going to link you to a guy's album that has photos of just about every car that pulled into the show as well.  **The Gullwing Mercedes pictured above stole the show, along with a old school Bentley!***


Facebook link to hundreds of photos(I think you can still see them even if you don't have Facebook)
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photobycereal2k?sk=photos



No comments:

Post a Comment