Friday, March 30, 2012

OUR NEW OFFICIAL SPONSOR - SOLOMOTORSPORTS!

Hey Guys and Gals,

I'd like to welcome our new official sponsor:  SOLOMOTORSPORTS!   I'm sure some of you guys have had work done there before and they do a great job.  Well they have offered to become an official sponsor of the ATLBIMMERS Club!   I will send out what this means for everyone via email.  So it's time for us to become more official.  As of today if you are on the email distribution list you will be an official member of the club.  I'm working with a future sponsor for us to have a new logo and I plan on creating membership cards or either a membership form for you to use so that you can show that you are an official member of the Club.   Let's thank Boris over at Solomotorsports for sponsoring the crew!  If you would like to be an official member of ATLBIMMERS please email me your full name, car year, make and model at atlbimmers@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment