Monday, February 27, 2012

Atlanta Motorsports Park Tour and R&I Motorsports Open House




If you didn't make it out to the Atlanta Motorsports Park Tour and the R&I Motorsports Open House you missed a good one! The guys from M-Atlanta and the A-Town M Club all came out with the Atlbimmers crew and we had 34 cars in attendance. Special thanks to Anthony of M-Atlanta and Chris of A-Town M Club for getting their guys together. We got a chance to do a parade lap around the track and I rode with one of my buddies that had a V10 M5 and it was powerful. After the tour we drove over to Roswell to visit John over at R&I Motorsports. He had pizza and drinks for everyone and we all had fun hanging out and talking BMW's. It was a ton of fun and I look forward to doing another event soon. Special thanks to Bruce over at AMP for inviting us out. If you are interested in becoming a member at AMP contact Bruce at bruce@100mphlunch.com   Anyway here are the photos from Saturday. ENJOY!

 Atlanta Motorsports Park Tour and R&I Motorsports Open House, a set on Flickr.


No comments:

Post a Comment